- Program for up to 150 people: $300 per program plus travel expenses.
- Assembly program (more than 150 people): $400 per program plus travel expenses.
- Back-to-Back Package (two 30-minute programs on the same theme for up to 150 people, scheduled back to back): $400 plus travel expenses.
- Three Program Package (three 30-minute programs on the same theme for up to 150 people, scheduled back to back): $500 plus travel expenses
- Ongoing series (Little Hands Signing): $90-$110 per session plus travel expenses. Click here for more information.
These discounts do not apply to packages and ongoing series, which already have discounted rates built into their pricing.
- Same-day Payment: 5%
- Multiple bookings: 5% off each program for multiple programs scheduled within a 2-month period; 10% off each program for multiple programs scheduled for the same day. Does not apply to packages.
Cancellations: Programs cancelled with less than 72 hours (3 days) notice for any reason will be billed in full including any applicable travel expenses. For programs requiring air travel, programs cancelled with less than 2 weeks (10 working days) notice for any reason will be billed in full including any applicable travel expenses.
Acts of God: Payment for cancellation of programs due to natural disasters or severely inclement weather conditions may be waived on the condition that the program is rescheduled within 3 weeks.
Mileage: Round-trip mileage will be charged according to the current IRS business mileage rate.
Early Arrival: Presenter will arrive 30 minutes prior to program start time.
Physical Setup: Due to the visual nature of Stories by Hand programs, every effort should be made to ensure that program space provides adequate lighting and clear sightlines.
Interpreters: Stories By Hand programs are designed to bring the magic of American Sign Language to hearing audiences. In the event that a deaf person wishes to attend, it is the responsibility of the agency booking the program to provide an interpreter.
Collection Fees: Attorney’s fees and court costs will be added to the balance due if necessary to collect.
Proceeding with contractual agreement implies acceptance of terms.