Kathy MacMillan presents interactive theme-based classes that combine age-appropriate signs and activities with follow-up handouts and crafts sent electronically.
Where: Online via Zoom with link provided by presenter
When: Check my availability calendar and identify your preferred dates and times.
Who: For everyone! Program content will be tailored to age of participants. May also be presented as professional development for librarians and educators, with an additional focus on how to use this material with children.
- 45-minute session for up to 10 participants: $60
- 45-minute session for 11-50 participants: $100
- 60-minute session for up to 10 participants: $75
- 60-minute session for 11-50 participants: $130
- Ask about pricing for longer sessions!
Choose from the following sessions:
- First Signs
- Baby’s Signing Day
- Bathtime Signs
- Bedtime Signs
- Celebration Signs
- Diaper and Potty Signs
- Dress-Up Signs
- Fall Signs
- Family Signs
- Farm Signs
- Feelings Signs
- Food Signs
- In My Mailbox Signs
- In My Neighborhood Signs
- Let’s Move! Signs
- Morning Signs
- My Favorite Things Signs
- Nice Play Signs
- Opposites Signs
- People Signs
- Pet Signs
- Playtime Signs
- Safety Signs
- School and Daycare Signs
- Sign and Sign
- Spring Signs
- Summer Signs
- Transportation Signs
- Weather Signs
- Winter Signs
- Zoo Signs
Payment: Sessions will not be confirmed until payment is received. Payment may be made online via PayPal, Square, or Venmo.
Cancellations: Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice for any reason will be billed in full.
Platform: Sessions will be conducted online via Zoom. Presenter is not responsible for technical difficulties at the receiving end. Other video platforms, such as Google Hangouts or Skype, may be used upon request.
Photos and Recording: Attendees may take as many still photos as they like during the session. Recording is not permitted without the express permission of the presenter and all attendees.
Interpreters: The presenter can present in either spoken English or American Sign Language. If an interpreter is needed, it is the responsibility of those booking the session to work out those logistics prior to the session.
Proceeding with contractual agreement implies acceptance of terms.
To book an appearance:
- Check my availability calendar and identify your preferred dates and times.
- Fill out the contact form here. Include your contact information, estimated number of program participants, and choices of dates/times.
- I will check dates/times and reply to you with a confirmation.
- Please read the policies above carefully. A cancellation fee will apply as described above.