Join us for weekly interactive “annotated storytimes” that teaches basic American Sign Language vocabulary and demonstrate how to use the signs in storytime activities and the early childhood classroom. Each session will focus on specific seasonal vocabulary:
- Tuesday, July 7, 11 AM-12 PM Eastern: Summer Signs
- Tuesday, July14, 11 AM-12 PM Eastern: Autumn Signs
- Tuesday, July 21, 11 AM-12 PM Eastern: Winter Signs
- Tuesday, July 28, 11 AM-12 PM Eastern: Spring Signs
- Tuesday, August 4, 11 AM-12 PM Eastern: Celebration Signs
Because each webinar is theme-based, it is not necessary to have taken Series 1 in order to get the most out of Series 2!
Children of participants are welcome to join for the first 40 minutes. The final 20 minutes will consist of lecture and Q&A. Webinars are presented in spoken English. To request accommodations, contact email@example.com.
Individual registration: $200 for the 5-webinar series. Group rate: $1500 for 10 people for the 5-webinar series.
- 30-minute one-on-one coaching session: $30. A one-on-one Zoom session with Kathy MacMillan to receive individualized feedback on your planned signing materials for storytime or the classroom – planned around your schedule! Includes recording access. Must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- Individualized video feedback: $20.Submit a video (up to 10 min) demonstrating your planned signing activities for storytime and receive individualized feedback on sign choices, production, and more from Kathy MacMillan via return video within 14 days. Must be used within 6 months of purchase.